JBS USA HR COORDINATOR II - RECRUITER in Arcadia, Wisconsin
The HR Coordinator II - Recruiter is responsible for efficiently and effectively filling open positions with a primary focus on hourly plant staffing and applicant tracking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Determines applicant eligibility by analyzing job description and qualifications while collaborating with hiring managers/supervisors.
Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; and working with all means of recruitment as well as compiling reports for management team.
Posts openings and tracks applicants using Recruitment Management System
Acts as a point of contact and builds candidate relationships during the selection process.
Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements and adhering to required hiring processes including I9 management.
Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
Promotes company as best place to work providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
Source a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
Serves as a resource in developing marketing materials for the company
Supports community involvement while representing the company at various events.
All other duties as assigned
EXPECTATATIONS – all Team Members
•Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
•Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
•Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma.
•Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• 1-2 years recruiting/HR experience.
• High School/GED required, higher level education preferred
• Bilingual strongly preferred
• Recruiting experience preferred but not required
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in: MS Office, HRIS, and recruiting management system
• Must have a customer-service orientation; excellent communications skills including verbal, written and listening; excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively and establish cooperative working relationships with people at all levels of the organization
Strong organizational skills
• Must be willing to work with diverse work groups, cultures, appreciate, and promote inclusion.
• Ideal candidate will have high energy, be adaptable to change, and enjoy fast work pace.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Minimal travel required
Additional required skills and abilities include telephone skills, interviewing, professionalism, organization, project management, creativity, innovation, and confidentiality.
To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.