JBS USA MAINTENANCE - WEEKEND SHIFT in Arcadia, Wisconsin
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
· Monitors equipment throughout shift for proper operation and makes necessary adjustments and repairs to maximize the efficiency of the equipment.
· Responsible to identify opportunities for improvement and to communicate those to supervisor and/or lead person.
· Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
· Assists in performing various quality, yield and performance indicator checks.
· Assists maintenance department in the repair, modification and construction of equipment and structure as needed including initiating work orders.
· Maintains proper records on all equipment.
· Flexibility required as overtime and weekend work occurs and may be required.
· Gathers feedback from production team members on a regular basis on how the equipment, work stations, and product flow is functioning.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
· Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
· Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma,
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
· Have the ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
· Excellent mechanical aptitude and abilities in order to analyze, evaluate, and solve mechanical problems.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience in the operation of maintenance power tools.