JBS USA PILGRIM'S FSQR TECH - QUALITY NIGHTS ***$3000 HIRING BONUS*** in Arcadia, Wisconsin
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our QUALITY TEAM! Positions start at $20.51/hour PLUS $1.50/hour Shift Differential!
5 days paid time Off after 30 days of employment
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must comply with all Food Safety Quality Assurance policies and USDA regulations. Modeling and coaching these expectations to facility team members.
· Complete inspections to verify product meets internal and customer specifications and takes appropriate actions when a non-compliance is observed.
· Accurately conducts product reviews to meet product grading, packaging and weight compliance procedures.
· Monitors team members work practices and addresses any deficiencies by informing the team member of the nonconformance and reporting the issue to their supervisor.
· Monitoring product processing areas and practices to mitigate any potential for foreign material contamination.
· Inspects equipment for cleanliness and proper working condition prior to start up, or during process (based on shift) and records findings in a neat and legible manner.
· Responsible for collecting, tracking and implementing numerical data.
· Must be able to communicate properly with all levels of management and USDA.
· Must have minimal computers skill and/or willing to learn company software to complete their job assignments.
· Must be able to move, open, and inspect plant-produced products.
· Must be able to stand on concrete surfaces up to four (4) continuous hours with a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
· Must be physically able to navigate to all areas of the processing facility and follow all safety procedures.
· Must be able to perform strenuous work in a damp environment with a wide range of temperatures.
· Must be dependable and prompt with strong integrity and work ethic.
· Must be able to work independently and exhibit PPC’s values to uphold the Quality Pillar and FSQA programs.
· Must have the ability to understand and follow instructions and to learn the methods and practices used in poultry processing
CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
· Must be able to work varying days (including weekends) when processing schedules change
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so their work is done efficiently and cooperatively with coworkers and leadership teams.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent