JBS USA PILGRIM"S PRODUCTION TRAINER-NIGHTS in Arcadia, Wisconsin
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Trainer is responsible for assisting in all training/development occurrences such as Orientation and paperwork, as well as they must learn all the jobs in the plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Train on the job all new hires and active employees who are:
Transferring to another job
Employees who are coming back from LOA and,
Employees who need to be re-trained on their regular job.
Complete all necessary paperwork.
Records daily progress on the continuous improvement sheet on new hires and/or employees going through re-training.
Learn to perform New Hire Orientation on Safety and HR Policies to all new hires for rotation with all Production Trainers and Lead Production Trainer.
Practice or learn all jobs in the plant.
Fill in the plant as needed.
· Team Members Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
· Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports Alchemy Training.
· Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Must be able to perform all jobs in the plant.
· Must know and follow all safety rules and policies.
· Must be able to teach other people.
· Must be a people person.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
· Must have initiative and be able to make some decisions.
· Bilingual is required.
· Must know all primary and secondary exits for each department.
· Must know the location of emergency stop switches in all the machinery throughout the plant.
· Must not wear loose clothing and watch for slippery conditions.
· Must know and follow all safety rules and policies. Must wear the appropriate PPE according to the job currently performing.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
Applications accepted until September 25, 2020
Please submit resume and application to Leah Inglett, HR Supervisor Nights
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Disabled Encouraged to Apply
Pilgrim’s enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.