JBS USA PILGRIM'S SAW OPERATOR - NIGHTS **$3000 HIRING BONUS** in Arcadia, Wisconsin
Pilgrim’s is a leading global provider of high-quality food products, including well-recognized brands and value-added premium products. As one of the world’s largest poultry producers, Pilgrim’s has provided wholesome, quality products to customers and consumers for more than seven decades. It’s our passion for excellence that continues to drive us to be the best, and we seek opportunities to diversify and grow. Pilgrim’s Arcadia Location
While Pilgrim’s is a global company, we offer a hometown feel within our complex located in Arcadia, WI. Pilgrim’s works with 150 local growers. We employ approximately 500 team members at our complex. We give you the tools you need to discover your perfect career match, and the freedom and support to take your career to the next level. It is our goal to be your employer of choice and provide you with the opportunity for a better future!
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our TEAM as a Saw Operator This position starts at $18.30/Hour and $1.50 Shift Differential. Plus we are offering a $3000 Hiring Bonus!
5 Days of Vacation, after 30 days of employment
Benefits at 60 days of employment, 401K contributions on day 1 of employment
70% off quality Pilgrim’s poultry products
Training provided with a trainer/mentor
Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program or Management Trainee Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
EXPECTATIONS – All Team Members
Trains others with the skills and knowledge gained from position.
Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma.
Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
Other duties as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Ability to work with rapid hand movement.
· Ability to work while wearing steel mesh gloves.
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
· Ability to apply common sense.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
· Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
· Ability to multitask and work quickly
· Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
· Must have good communication skills.
· Capable of learning and remembering product specifications.
· Capable of lifting and carrying 40+ pounds.
· Good hand and eye coordination required.
· High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
· Intermediate Analytical skills preferred.
· Basic computer skills or strong willingness to learn preferred.
· Food or production experience preferred.
· Desire for continuous improvement preferred.
· To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EOE/Vet/Disabled