JBS USA PILGRIM'S Warehouse Worker- Nights in Arcadia, Wisconsin
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Production Warehouse Worker is responsible for performing a variety of production-centered tasks to support the production of value added poultry products to meet order fulfillment. This position’s duties include monitoring and maintaining the box makers, baggers, and chutes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Processes product using tools, manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and GNP Company product standards and procedures.
Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
Observes and maintains equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
Performs weekly PM’s on equipment.
Clean and organize work area.
Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPECTATATIONS – all Team Members
Trains others with the skills and knowledge gained from position.
Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma
Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
Other duties as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Ability to read and write English (for recordkeeping purposes)
· Ability to comprehend simple instructions
· Ability to apply common sense.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to work in warm temperatures (up to 95 degrees)
· Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
· Ability to multitask and work quickly
· Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other Team Members at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
· Must have good communication skills.
· Capable of learning and remembering product specifications.
· Capable of lifting and carrying 40+ pounds.
· Must obtain a valid pallet jack license and forklift license.
· Must be authorized in LOTO
· Good hand and eye coordination required.
· High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
· Intermediate Analytical skills preferred.
· Basic computer skills or strong willingness to learn preferred.
· Food or production experience preferred.
· Desire for continuous improvement preferred.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
Applications accepted until: Friday, December 13, 2019
Please submit resume and application to Leah Inglett- Human Resource Supervisor
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Disabled Encouraged to Apply
Pilgrim’s enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.