JBS USA PROCESS CONTROL WORKER - EVIS NIGHTS in Arcadia, Wisconsin
The Process Control/Infinity worker will be responsible for monitoring and responding to established control points throughout their assigned process areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Perform audits to monitor established control points (i.e. machine performance, quality)
Review Infinity data and respond to signals with specific actions to support compliance in specifications.
Assist in production reporting that supports continuous improvement
Communicate real time results to processing support on the floor
Input collected data into reporting format than can be utilized by leadership, counterparts and team members to monitor real time results
Clean floors to maintain compliance
Handle all condemned barrels following appropriate expectations and guidelines
Other duties as assigned by shift leadership team - i.e. set up, break coverage, etc
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
· Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
· Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies
· High School diploma or GED required
· Understand safety & quality standards
· Ability to read and write in English required
· Have the ability to work with minimal direct supervision
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
· Basic data entry skills preferred
· Six months to one year Pilgrim's experience preferred
· Passion for continuous improvement
· Proficient in Infinity with MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel and Work experience and/or willing to learn