JBS USA BACK EAR TAG COMPUTER A SHIFT in Cactus, Texas
Responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Log into the computer on a daily basis before cattle get to work station to verify that the kill driver were already established
2) Using the lineup provided by pens, team member must place each carcass information into the computer in the order they come on the chain. Carcass muat be placed into the correct drive
3) Be able to identify Angus, Holsteins and regular cattle.
4) Be able to identify Heifers and steers
5) Must be able to catch mistakes and balance on work station though out the entire day.
6) Must be able to mark Downers and condemns, along with keep an accurate tally of the amount of cattle received throughout the day.
7) Answer calls and take messages in the office.
8) Daily work tasks are fairly structured.
Must be able to rotate from scale to scale in the slaughter department.
A good knowledge of computer experience is required.
Physical demands of this job are minimal, but daily tasks may cause stress.
Hazards faced include chemicals, hooks and sharp objects.
Work area is rather noisy with many slippery floors.
Temperature in work area is very hot on a consistent basis.
Employee will typically work 40-45 hours per week with overtime pay being paid out over 40 hours. Days worked will typically be M-F with some Saturday work if necessary.
Successful candidate must exemplify and be committed to high standards of Equal Employment Opportunity, including a “zero tolerance” adherence to Sexual Harassment and related policies as prescribed by the company.