JBS USA GROUND BEEF QA TECHNICIAN B SHIFT in Cactus, Texas
• Inspect the quality & specifications of product
• Resolve problems and issues with product quality
• Communicate frequently with Supervisors/USDA inspectors regarding product
• Multi task oriented
• Communication & people skills
• Must be able to read, write, & speak English
• Flexible, dependable, honest, & reliable
• Team oriented
• Able to work in cold temp, 35 degrees
• Food safety knowledge
• And any other duties as reasonable associated with the above duties as assigned
Education Requirements (if applicable)
• High School diploma preferred, but not required
Interested employees need to submit an internal application to the employment office for consideration.
Policy of Swift & Company is to provide equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, or disability.