JBS USA PRODUCTION HOURLY in Canton, Georgia
Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim’s Company product standards and procedures.
· Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
· Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
· Clean and organized work area.
· Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the position.
· Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
· Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
· Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
· Other duties as directed.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Ability to comprehend simple instructions
Ability to apply common sense.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
Ability to multitask and work quickly
Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
Must have good communication skills.
Good hand and eye coordination required.
High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
Food or production experience preferred.
Job salary and benefits:
Normal working days: Sunday night to Friday Morning
Normal work shifts: Third (Nights)
The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
Hourly "Non-exempt" position
Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off and Medical
Retirement benefits include 401K
Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability and Vision
· Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
· Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $18.65 per hour for 1st shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 - $19.65 per hour for 3rd shift * ASK ABOUT OUR $2,00.00 SIGN ON BONUS *