JBS USA PRODUCTION HOURLY in Carrollton, Georgia
· Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
· Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
· Clean and organized work area.
· Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the position.
· Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
· Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
· Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
· Other duties as directed.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled