JBS USA BREEDER CLERK in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Skills & Responsibilities:
Managing & Balancing Supply Inventory & Vaccine
Balance Pullet & Hen Inventories in Mtech & SAP
Maintaining Egg Projections
Pullet Placement Schedule
Breeder Placement & Sell Schedule
Maintain Blood Monitoring Schedule Worksheet
Update Weekly Reports
Enter Prescription Requests in System
Schedule Shavings Deliveries
Schedule Vaccinations & Moves
Schedule Litter Treatments for Pullets
Maintain Flock Filing Systems
Requisitioning & Receiving Supplies & Vaccine
Key all Grower Call in Numbers into Weekly Spreadsheet
Maintain Grower Call in Numbers in Mtech /Field Transactions
Prepare & Submit Check Requests for All Pullet and Grower Services
Prepare & Submit Check Requests for Grower Pay Adjustments
Create and Maintain Pay Schedules and Farm Entities in SAP and Mtech
Create and Maintain Farm Movements in SAP and Mtech (Placements, Transfers, Capitalizations, Final Sales)
Create Sales Orders for Sold Hens, Eggs, etc - SAP
Preparing Cap Requests For Grower Pay Department along with SAP transfers needed
Preparing Bonus Requests for Grower Pay Department
Closing and Settling Flocks after Bonus
Submit MSDS requests for new materials
Key all vaccine and supplies to receiving pullet/breeder farms
Research outstanding GR/IR lines in SAP and Open Purchase Orders
Maintain Workflow and Invoicing in SAP
Assist Service Techs with any data needed
Special projects and data collection as needed by managers
Hatchery Clerk Back Up
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED), required.
• Minimum of 2 years of related accounting experience, required
• Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles and practices.
• Knowledge of laws and regulations governing fiscal record keeping.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications. (Word, Excel, etc.)
• SAP experience a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.