JBS USA Process Control Worker - Nights in Cold Spring, Minnesota
POSITION SUMMARY: The Process Control Worker will be responsible for monitoring established control points throughout their assigned process area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Perform audits to monitor established control points (i.e. machine performance, quality).
Review MyQM data and respond to signals supporting compliance to specifications.
Assist in production reporting that supports continuous improvement.
Communicate real time results to processing support on the floor.
Input collected data into reporting format that can be utilized by supervisors and managers to monitor real time results.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
· Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
· Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma
· Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• High School or GED preferred
• One year of Pilgrim’s experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
• Demonstrated ability to perform basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage calculations
• Ability to pass the Prove-It Test
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic data entry skills preferred
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.