JBS USA HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR in Council Bluffs, Iowa
The HR Coordinator will support various disciplines of Human Resources including, employee relations, employment, orientation, training, benefits and employee development reporting to the Human Resources Manager in Council Bluff, CB plant.
• Track and coordinate compliance to absentee Control Policy.
• Assist employees with employee benefit questions.
• Handle confidential Human Resources information
• Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill salaried and hourly positions. Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
• Maintain adequate records to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Enter and maintain employee records information
• Handle all on boarding paperwork.
• Assist with various clerical/administrative duties as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
• 2-3 years human resource experience required.
• Bilingual (Spanish-English) required.
• Broad knowledge of federal and state employment laws
• General knowledge of benefits and compensation administration
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent technical skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Kronos and HR-SAP)
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or equivalent; or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and training.