JBS USA ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR in Grand Island, Nebraska
· Support the Assistant Controller with all phases of accounting functions, including daily/weekly P&L reports.
· Manage the payment of all livestock checks.
· Prepare weekly cattle reconciliation.
· Prepare daily/weekly expense reports for management staff.
· Assist with month end close including preparation of journal entries.
· Assist with quarterly physical inventories.
· Prepare SOX documentations.
· Supervise accounting staff performing the duties listed above.
· Other duties as assigned
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, AS400, Red Prairie, SAP, Order Management and a 10-key calculator are used on a daily basis. General computer knowledge, effective communication skills, & the ability to multi-task are required.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Minimum of 2 years accounting educational experience, or 5 years’ professional experience.
· Microsoft Office proficient; Microsoft Excel knowledge mandatory
· Leadership skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong Attention to detail