JBS USA MAINTENANCE TRAINER in Grand Island, Nebraska
Maintenance Trainer / Safety Trainer
• The role of the Health & Safety Trainer is to design, develop and deliver a range of safety programs covering all aspects of conventional health safety.
• The role may also include other tasks as directed by the Safety Manager.
• Hours may occasionally vary based on the needs of other departments as this is a support role.
• Provide adequate and through all safety training/education plant wide including but not limited to Fall Restraint, Lock out tag out, and Powered Industrial Truck.
• Organize training programs including the date, time, location and duration of training events. Retrain employees when industry or company best practices are updated.
• Research and understanding of new training programs and materials.
• Maintain organized training records for new and existing employees and ensure they are updated as required
• Filing and sorting of all documentation related to safety training.
• Auditing performance on the training provided.
• Monthly audits on the 5 way air/ gas test equipment.
• Making signs, decals, and stickers as needed for the plant.
• Providing documentation on training as needed for various reasons.
• Receiving tools and other supplies as needed for the position.
And other duties as assigned