JBS USA FABRICATION SUPERINTENDENT A SHIFT in Greeley, Colorado
· Oversees efficiency of monitoring production, scanning make sheet, and discussing daily goals with Supervisors.
· Reports to Fabrication Office for order sheet (make sheet), attends supervisor meetings, and reports work schedule to supervisors daily.
· Directs supervisors with respect to production volume, quality, cost and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
· Handles any employee grievance, dispute or problem in most efficient manner possible. Any unsolved matter taken up with Human Resources.
· Actively participates in group meetings, line meetings, and supervisory meetings.
· Work with the Quality control department to insure product quality & food safety.
· Trains and develops supervisors to provide management depth and develop teamwork to attain department objectives.
· Monitors and confirms the machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintains and sanitized.
· Maintains good employee relations and adherence to labor contract provisions.
· Contact with line personnel, in addition to plant management.
· Team oriented
· Communication skills
· People skills
· Bilingual important, but not mandatory.
· Knowledge of beef cuts and production process.
· Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Must have 2-3 years of packinghouse experience
· Working in cold temperature
· Frequent exposure to knives, hot water and production machinery.
· Physical demands of this position may include a great deal of walking and stair climbing.
· Environment consists of slick floors and loud noise.
· Employee will typically work 50-55 hours per week M-F with some Saturday work if necessary.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
Paid Time off: sick leave, vacation and 6 company observed holidays;
401(k): eligible after the 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
Base salary range of $85,000 - $100,000
This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan; the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control ACT requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.