JBS USA LOAD TYER in Greeley, Colorado
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: We are looking for a Load Tyer (transportation Specialist) to join our Fed Beef Transportation team in Greeley, CO! This person will work cross-functionally with Freight Planners, sales teams and plant shipping personnel to assist with load tying and planning.
· Reduce or eliminate out of route miles by sequencing drop deliveries according to receiving hours and provide for a logical route of delivery.
· Provide timely loading schedules for the plants to increase efficiencies
· Inform sales of weight requirements to achieve full loads, reduce costs and ensure deadlines are met to achieve on time delivery
· Review Auto-tied loads for approval
· Identify priority customers or difficult shipping regions to maximize potential delivery issues
· Notify plant shipping personnel, traffic, scheduling, load planners and load trackers of any changes made to loads in order to avoid potential issues
· Inform sales of sales orders showing in “will fill/do not tie” status or block status
· Coordinate with other plants switching of sales orders to facilitate load tying
· Roll orders to next available receiving that pass their OBT
· Prepare a roll-out report nightly and send to all sales and customer service staff
· Other duties as assigned
· 1 year of experience with load coordination, customer service, or related fields preferred
· Must be a team player, fostering and growing business relationships with Sales, Scheduling, Freight Planners and Customer Service
· Creative and outside the box thinker
· Can perform the functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
· As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits :
Benefits : Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
Paid Time Off : sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
Base salary range of $50,000-60,000; and
Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity