JBS USA 1ST SHIFT WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT-$17.50/HR (stand up reach lift, electric pallet jack experience required) in Lenoir, North Carolina
1ST SHIFT WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT-STARTING PAY: $17.50/HR
JBS USA, Lenoir NC, the World’s leading protein producer, is currently seeking Warehouse Workers to join the team in the one of our fast paced and exciting Retail Ready plants.
• Your duties will include pulling, packing, and sorting items for shipping and receiving. (Load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Issue materials out to respective departments
• Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner under FIFO guidelines and SOP.
• Organize stocks and maintain inventories quality standards high for audits.
• Inspect goods for defects and damages prior shipment or reception.
• Moving pallets by hand, hand truck, electric pallet jack, or manual pallet jack.
• Operate safely power material handling equipment.
• Track inventory in appropriate system.
• Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties as needed.
• Ensuring correct and complete labels are attached to WIP or finished goods materials.
• Record selected merchandise in accordance with standard operating procedures
• Maintain 5’s standard within area responsibility.
• Maintain high standard personal safety behavior.
• Follow HACCP and GMP guidelines.
• Comply with safety rules guidelines.
• Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
• May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
• Ensure proper documentation in all assigned task are performed.
• Completes reports by entering required information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Additional duties and tasked to be assigned as needed
* Must be able to operate electric pallet jack, forklift, and stand-up lift
* Prior warehouse experience
* Lift experience required
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. It is a job expectation that all new employees have at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made.