JBS USA $19/HR Production in Mason, Ohio
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Prepare work area for pre- and post-operational activities.
Load, unload, and transfer product to and from equipment and or
Monitor production lines, identify issues, supply and replenish packaging materials as necessary.
Sort, weigh, wrap, label, verify or measure product to meet product
specifications.5. Inspect and remove defective product and or packaging materials from the process.
- Arrive to your work station prepared to perform tasks at a scheduled time, and staying until work is complete, or until supervisor and/or manager
indicate work is done. Overtime may be necessary and is required when
Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Set up, tear down of equipment, selection of pre-determined settings and use of proper lifting, bending, reaching techniques.
Perform other duties as assigned. Identify any safety concerns and or
hazards and report them.
▪ Must be 18 years of age or older
▪ High school diploma/GED preferred
▪ 1+ years’ production industry experience preferred
▪ Must be able to understand and comply with company, plant, and safety
▪ Basic understanding of production and procedures
▪ Ability to use knives and a variety of machinery
▪ Ability to use both arms and hands to lift, load, cut and package product.
▪ Ability to work at a production conveyor line
ACTIVITIES: Very active position, requiring standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and climbing.
HEARING: Must be able to hear average or normal conversation and receive ordinary information. Depending on work assignment must be able to work in a noisy work environment.
REPETITIVE MOTION: Must be able to frequently and regularly use wrists, hands, and or fingers.
VISUAL ABILITIES: Acute closed vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Must be able to frequently lift light to heavy objects throughout the day.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to work in a food processing environment, where it can be wet, damp, and cold.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The list of essential functions, other duties, mental visual ability, and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job changes.
Empire Packing, LP is an equal opportunity employer.