JBS USA 2ND SHIFT MAINTENANCE CLERK in Mason, Ohio
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Responsible for receiving, stocking machine parts for production in correct locations.
• Tracks all PM-based job plans and manage PM backlog
• Document all PM’s and monitor through completion
• Ensures parts, materials, and tools are appropriately requisitioned and available to complete planned jobs.
• Works with Manager of Maintenance, Maintenance Supervisor, and Maintenance team to support plant reliability and mechanical integrity programs.
• Tracks and reports on appropriate metrics to monitor and improve maintenance performance and plant reliability.
• Assists with planning/scheduling effort for major plant turn-around and equipment overhauls.
• Works additional hours to support annual turn-around.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to type 35wpm and data entry.
• Ability to learn computerized inventory systems.
• Ability to understand facility terminology when needed to issue or order parts.
• Perform accurate cycle counts to maintain correct inventory levels.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma
• Ability to speak, read, and write English Language
• Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays if needed
• Adaptable and dependable with ability to follow direction and work in cooperation with others
• Demonstrated ability to drive results in Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
• Change agent skills must motivate and inspire others to see the company mission and vision
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels within the organization, from the floor to the executive leadership team
• 1 Year Maintenance Background preferred
• Strong Problem-Solving skills
Sedentary office work, sitting for long hours
Must be able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Must be able to frequently and regularly use wrists, hands, and or fingers.
Average, ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents, products, or operate machinery.
Must be able to exert 10 lbs. of force occasionally throughout the day.
Typical office environment, with no hazardous or significantly unpleasant working conditions.