JBS USA DAYSHIFT LIVE HAUL TRUCK WASHER in Natchitoches, Louisiana
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office.
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Washing trucks and trailers to maintain herd health and biosecurity.
• Cleans interior of vehicle.
• Cleans windows with water, cleansing compounds, and cloth or chamois.
• Operate high pressure equipment and chemicals to removes dust, grease, and oil from exterior surfaces of vehicles. Operates high pressure water hose to clean and sanitize insides of trailers according to established standards (e.g. proper disposal of trash, sweeping, pressure washing); keeps wash area free of debris and ensures all waste water is reclaimed.
• Inspect trucks / trailers for mechanical defects / damage and report all defects to fleet maintenance supervisor.
• Maintains and safely operates all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pressure washer, moveable stairs, forklift and personal protective equipment.
• Ensures all environmental laws and food safety protocols are met according to established guidelines; assists with maintaining sanitary conditions with the trucks, trailers, pickups and truck yard.
• Performs other duties as instructed.
• HS Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
• Ability to operate a Class A tractor and yard truck with trailer.
• Physical demands per job description.
• Must adhere to all OSHA / JBS & Mopac regulations and policies
• Previous Power washing experience
• CDL A License not required but preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be exposed to both indoor & outside environments of wet, humid, cold, hot conditions and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the outdoor environment is usually loud.
Applicant must also be able to do the following:
• Sitting 5% of the time and Standing 95%
• Workable use of both hands and able to grasp.
• Good eye sight (with or without corrective lens).
• Able to perform repetitive task.
• Able to walk, stand, reach, bend, climb, push, pull, and stoup.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. in weight.EOE//Vet/Disabled