JBS USA SUPERVISOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM in Ottumwa, Iowa
2022 Supervisor Development Program
Position at JBS USA Food Company
Our 4-6-month program is designed to give you an immersive leadership experience at our location in Ottumwa, IA. This program includes hands-on rotations throughout multiple departments inside the production facility, and is designed to give you real-world leadership experience and a thorough understanding of how each department functions to support the overall production strategy of the location. If you are passionate about leading and motivating others in a culturally diverse setting to make a sustainable agricultural impact on the global food supply- we are interested in you!
What You Do:
• Technical Training: Become familiar with the facilities technical processes.
• Goals: You will be assigned key performance indicators (KPI’s) that impacts our bottom line. Your goals will tie directly into department and plant objectives.
• Leadership Training: Throughout your time in the program, you will participate in multiple leadership development training sessions, both virtually and in-person at our Greeley, CO Corporate Office.
• Mentor: You will be assigned a mentor throughout your training program.
What You Bring (Qualifications):
• High School Diploma/GED required
• A desire to learn, grow, and mentor others
• Alignment with JBS core values and culture
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to work different shifts and occasional weekends
What You Get:
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
• Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
• Paid Time Off: Sick Leave, Vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
• 401(k): Company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving this goal, we conduct drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance to the first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
JB S offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.