JBS USA PRODUCTION HOURLY-MTP/PITT in Pittsburg, Texas
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Positions include:Processing product using tools (to include knives), manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim’s Company product standards and procedures.
· Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.· Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.· Clean and organized work area.· Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the position.
· Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
· Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
· Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
· Other duties as directed.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent EOE/Vet/Disabled