JBS USA VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY MANAGER in Riverside, California
JBS is the 2nd largest packaged food company in the world, with operations across the globe. JBS processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added beef, pork, and poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries. JBS is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a VMI Manager in Los Angeles, CA that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
Positioned for our next stage of growth, JBS recognizes the value the VMI Manager brings to the team and just as importantly to our customer. Reporting to the Head Case Ready Pricing, Sales, and Optimization, you will be responsible for the strategy, tactics, planning, implementation and day-to-day execution of Vendor Managed Inventory between JBS and our key case ready customer, Smart & Final.
• Manage and optimize Smart & Final's Case Ready Beef, Pork, Ground Beef, and Primal supply chain network with multiple stores, distribution centers, and manufacturing locations that supporting Smart & Finals retail sales channel.Lead and drive top line improvements while improving forecasts that optimize supply chain by partnering with Smart & Final, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
• Develop, Implement, and reinforce best practices across critical supply chain functions including sales growth, demand/capacity planning, service targets, in-stocks, inventory strategy, new product development, and product lifecycles
• Develop, implement and achieve targets for key performance indicators to include sales growth, forecast accuracy, schedule adherence, lead times, in-stock performance/on-time delivery, excess/obsolete inventory, etc.
• Ensure all regulatory and compliance measures are met within company and global guidelines as well as import requirements
• Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
• Three or more years of mid-level supply chain experience preferred
• Previous experience in a fresh foods company preferred
• Ability to travel
• Strong analytical, financial, and computer skills including advanced Excel capability
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals within and outside of the company