JBS USA RAW MATERIAL PROCUREMENT - VA TERRITORY AREA REP in Souderton, Pennsylvania
Experience – 2-3 Years Inside and Outside Sales Experience
Benefits- Full Benefits (Health Insurance, Paid time off, 401 k)
Salary- $50,000 - $60,000 a year
Supplemental Pay- Opportunity for Quarterly Bonuses
• Proven track record of setting and achieving goals
• Not afraid to call and speak with Business Owners numerous times a day.
• Self-Starter and Go-Getter individual who is highly motivated to succeed
• Should be proficient in handling common computer software such as MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel
• Impressive personality and ability to gain trust from clients to help identify key needs for services
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence who thrives on initiating and executing plans for gaining volume customers
• Ability to do presentations to clients using computer tools and demonstrate confidence in service solutions.
• Creative thinker and should possess ability to resolve critical problems
• Good organizational skills and management skills
• Should have ability to multitask and follow through on tasks to completion
• Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines set by Supervisor
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
• Qualify potential new customers and schedule meetings using provided leads from exhibitions, marketing campaigns, and websites.
• Utilize company resources to develop strategic plans to focus on gaining customers with high UCO volumes or rendering service needs
• Must be able to research potential accounts, identify decision makers, generate interest and close deals
• Act as the primary contact for large house accounts who have question about their accounts, our products, or pricing
• Compile daily and weekly lists of leads and participate in follow-up with sales team
• Manage sales appointments with major suppliers and potential customers
• Spearhead meetings with potential customers to present services that best suit the customers unique situation
• Promote sales strategies for continued growth in local market
• Assist and participate in marketing and advertising campaigns to promote MOPAC collection services
• Coordinate efforts with outside sales reps to focus on gaining market share
• Track all incoming leads and take appropriate sales actions depending on volume & location
• Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. Hours of this position vary as dictated by deadlines - generally 8am-5pm, additional overtime and weekends as needed.
EOE / M / F / V / DISABLED