JBS USA PROCESS AUDITOR in Tolleson, Arizona
Description: Bone Auditor
Purpose & Scope: The focus of this role is to perform bone audits to assess the proper boning technics of our fabrication processes. This person will be responsible for the collecting of bone material and performing bone tests as it relates to production yields. This person will report to the Yield Analyst and work with the Fabrication Team leaders and associates to provide information and reports to improve performance.
· Performing multiple daily bone tests and report on yield performance.
· Provide assistance to Yield Analysts and Production Teams as needed.
· Educate Management and team members on our yield performance and help identify where improvement are needed.
· Take an active role in driving performance improvements.
Working Conditions: 90% Production Floor and 10% Office Environment
Experience: 0-3 years in a production or analyst role or related experience or deemed equivalent experience
· Knife skills and Wizard Knife operation is a must
· Entry level skills in Excel required
· Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask questions as needed
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· 0-3 years of meat business experience is preferred
Internal: Yield Analyst and Fab Production team