JBS USA QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER in Worthington, Minnesota
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
HOURS: 1ST SHIFT; required as needed
The Quality Assurance Manager is accountable for implementing and verifying their facility’s adherence to JBS USA Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) programs. Leads the facility food safety and quality culture through their supervisors and team, establishing and maintaining quality assurance standards, procedures and controls. Works directly with corporate and plant management teams
· Oversee entire QC Department.
· Supervise Quality Control Supervisors.
· Maintain Quality levels of product.
· Ensure all company safety guidelines are being followed. Follow all food safety requirements.
· Work closely with management to achieve production objectives.
· Monitor and ensure proper procedures, safety, and cleanliness of QC employees.
· Ensure policy compliance with all Production employees.
· Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to food safety and quality assurance.
· Build and maintain cooperative relationships within and outside the facility, including customers, to effectively implement and maintain PPC’s FSQA programs. A key member of the facility leadership team.
· Coaches and trains FSQA team as needed to ensure full understanding of expectations within the department.
· Lead customer, third party and UDA/FSIS/ASM audits when conducted.
· Perform various duties as assigned.
· Be able to communicate written and verbally in English
· Be able to work all 3 shifts as needed
· Able to work in both hot and cold temperatures
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Production experience preferred.
Education Requirements (if applicable)
· High school diploma or equivalent Required
· College degree in science/food safety field preferred
· Prior supervisory experience preferred
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/VET/DISABLED