JBS USA TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER in Worthington, Minnesota
Technical Training Manager
- Day Shift hours, flexible as required (Saturday hours as needed)
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Bilingual preferred. Experience & Skills.
Must have Supervisory experience in a food production environment preferably pork or beef plant.
Excellent interpersonal skills & excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Computer Skills- Basic Microsoft Office.
Assess and Analyze training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for new and current supervisors. Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
• Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
• Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
• Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors. Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
• Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring for all the Management Training programs at the facility. Lead and Follow up on Trainees rotations and project management
- Manages maintenance scholarships through MN West Community & Technical College
• Conduct People First year 1 &2 at the facility
• Logistics of retentions or events at the facility
• Provide information to senior management, operations management, supervisors, and stakeholders by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled